Kaspersky Internet Security is a comprehensive computer defense system from all types of electronic threats, such as malware, hacker exploits, spam, rootkits, spyware, phishing messages, persistent popup ads, etc.
In addition to the Anti-Viruses, the application includes a new generation personal Firewall, a Proactive Defense component offering protection from unknown threats, a Privacy Control component providing protection from Internet fraud, and an Anti-Spam component which filters out unsolicited emails.
Kaspersky Internet Security Version includes a number of improvements which expand its functionality and the level of protection significantly. Thus, the new Parental Control module monitors users' browsing activity and blocks access to web resources containing violence, pornography, promotion of drugs or limits time online. The Confidential Data Protection module of the Privacy Control component prevents theft of important information, such as, email addresses, passwords, banking information, and credit card numbers.
Even with the added functionality and comprehensive protection, controlling the Kaspersky Internet Security application has become even simpler and more convenient: a beginner would be able to select an application installation type and a protection mode to suit his or her needs from the provided list of options.
Kaspersky Internet Security was initially developed for the new Microsoft Windows Vista operating system. It is fully compatible both with the 32 and the 64-bit versions of the operating system. The product interface follows the style of Microsoft Windows Vista and integrates naturally with its graphic environment.
Features of Kaspersky Internet Security :
• The Best Anti-Virus Protection
· Ranked #1 for anti-virus detection
· The industry's fastest response time to new Internet threats
· Standard automated hourly anti-virus updates (Tiny at ~50 Kb each!)
· The most monthly updates available
· Real-time e-mail, file and web scanning for safe surfing
• Robust Spyware Protection
· #1 in spyware & adware detection
· Prevents rootkits and keyloggers from stealing personal data
· Automatically removes hidden spyware
· Detects unauthorized activity & probes
· Blocks unwanted pop-ups & banners
• Anti-Hacker Protection
· Fully integrated personal firewall
· New generation Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
· Privacy controls protect passwords and confidential data
· Parental controls limit online time and access to forbidden sites (with tracking)
· Stealth mode to remain invisible online
• Anti-Spam Protection
· Sophisticated self-learning system
· Robust phishing protection against identity theft
· E-mail header previewing before down-loading messages
· Blacklist and whitelists for addresses and phrases
· Analysis of graphics in spam
• Impressive System Performance
· The least processor, memory and bandwidth resources required
· Rapid iSwiftT and iCheckerT virus scanning for accelerated performance
· Automatic balancing of scan speeds with increased user activity
· Ideal for instant messaging and WiFi
• Minimize Any Downtime
· Easy-to-create rescue disk instantly restores your system if damaged
· Rapidly rollback any malicious changes including restoring encrypted data
What's New in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 9.0 :
• Improvements :
· Implemented support for Microsoft Windows 7.
· Improved methods of dealing with complex threats.
· Improved vulnerability scan, which facilitates security threats' search and elimination in the applications installed on your computer and in operating system settings.
· Improved module of Kaspersky Lab news delivery – News agent.
· Compatibility problems between safe environment and some applications.
• Bug Fixed :
· Problem with system instability after long period of program operation has been fixed.
· Error causing BSOD while updating the emulator driver has been fixed.
· Pop-up message in the URL checking module has been fixed (for the Spanish version).
· Problem with pausing the scan task while third party programs are running in full-screen mode has been fixed.
· Problem with the update task freezing at system startup has been fixed.
· Vulnerability that allowed disabling of computer protection using an external script has been eliminated.
· Driver crash in rare cases while processing a write operation has been fixed.
· Crash while processing data incompliant with the protocol of Mail.Ru Agent has been fixed.
DOWNLOAD Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 22.214.171.1244 Final+KEYS